fxKnight
Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 20:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new fxKnight.com community forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Sponsored Links

The views and opinions expressed in the website links above or resources below are not controlled by the Referring Broker,
fx Knight.com or the FCM, nor are they responsible for the availability, content, or delivery of said services.

Trading in the global financial markets involves a high level of risk - please review our Risk Warning and Terms of Use.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Gold, Dollar and the future changes  (Read 900 times)

Click to save 10% off our award-winning Pro Training program!
Sshar22

« on: Friday, October 29, 2010 - 08:00 »

A bit apocalyptic but interesting article

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-10-29/gold-will-outlive-dollar-once-slaughter-comes-commentary-by-john-hathaway.html

have fun

Sshar
streetpips
STREETPIPS
Gold Contributor

I get my pips from the street,wall street that is!

« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 24, 2011 - 11:50 »

History always repeats itself "always" (old world powers, Great Britan ,Rome, Persia, Iraq etc) based on that fact alone if you have any account based in US currency it would be advantageous to do something early before this the damage will be to much to bear what's happening is a widen gap between rich and poor they want to eliminate the middle class, that's why the new FDIC insures up to $250k in bank accounts for "small" business owners.

German bunds look real good to invest in, or have a bank account denominated in EUROs, I made a post about making a long term trade in EURO/USD back when it was at the $1.1800 handle people laughed at me but look where it is now!!! Even a good German, Italian or even Greek stock that pay out good, you can get $1.30+ on every dollar invested but the trick is to get in early.

I know everybody has heard the rumors of the Euro being pegged to gold next but we will see what happens, I don't trust any American bank right now most if not all the S&P500 banks have 90% debt to income ratio now.

On the flipside silver is also a good investment I actually like it better than gold after I researched it,
it has more uses than gold by far its used in most electronics, and we live in an information age so the more tech we use the higher demand for silver.......I bet on EUROs and silver

This is not advise more of an explanation of a method
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: