fxKnight
Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 22:04 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please visit www.fxknight.com for FREE tools and resources.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Sponsored Links

The views and opinions expressed in the website links above or resources below are not controlled by the Referring Broker,
fx Knight.com or the FCM, nor are they responsible for the availability, content, or delivery of said services.

Trading in the global financial markets involves a high level of risk - please review our Risk Warning and Terms of Use.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Which broker do you recommend?  (Read 2300 times)

Click to save 10% off our award-winning Pro Training program!
Frankie

« on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 12:12 »

Looking to go live next month and would like to get recommendations on brokers to look at.

i am a U.S. resident and using FXCM for my demo account and would say they are ok, but what I do not like is that if you use metatrader they add an extra .1 pip to the commission in comparison to their trading station. When I looked could not find anything referencing this extra commission in their paper work, but I am sure it is there someplace. Live chat admits to the extra commission.

Any other broker suggestions?
DB
Silver Contributor

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 13:52 »

What about Alpari or FXDD?
crunchy4x

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 16:27 »

Alpari Uk is shut now and no idea if the traders trading with this broker got their money back, we never knew when even a regulated broker turned into scam so it is better to keep necessary capital with the broker we trade and regularly make profit withdrawals from them. Moreover broker recommendation is quite difficult task however i think that hotforex, octa, fxprimus, lmfx etc can be shortlisted while considering a decent broker.
Waylay Dave
Gold Contributor

« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 14, 2017 - 09:17 »

I do not recommend any brokers, as there are many broker and it is not necessary that the one suitable for me, would be suitable for others too, thus I would never recommend any broker to anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: