fxKnight
Friday, July 25, 2014 - 01:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please visit www.fxknight.com for FREE tools and resources.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Sponsored Links

The views and opinions expressed in the website links above or resources below are not controlled by the Referring Broker,
fx Knight.com or the FCM, nor are they responsible for the availability, content, or delivery of said services.

Trading in the global financial markets involves a high level of risk - please review our Risk Warning and Terms of Use.

Poll
Question: Who is your Forex Broker?
FXCM - 19 (11.9%)
Interbank FX - 13 (8.2%)
Dukascopy - 6 (3.8%)
dbFX / Deutsche Bank - 1 (0.6%)
Crown Forex - 4 (2.5%)
Barx - 0 (0%)
FXDD / Traditions - 12 (7.5%)
FX Solutions (FX Sol) - 2 (1.3%)
PFG - 3 (1.9%)
GFT Global Markets - 11 (6.9%)
ACM / AC-Markets - 2 (1.3%)
Tradeview / IKON - 1 (0.6%)
CMC Markets - 1 (0.6%)
MIG Investments - 2 (1.3%)
ODL Securities - 1 (0.6%)
OandA - 12 (7.5%)
SaxoBank - 4 (2.5%)
MB Trading - 7 (4.4%)
Varengold Bank - 1 (0.6%)
FxPro / EuroOrient - 13 (8.2%)
CMS Forex - 3 (1.9%)
Other... - 41 (25.8%)
Total Voters: 153

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Who's Your Broker?  (Read 9427 times)

Click to save 10% off our award-winning Pro Training program!
streetpips
STREETPIPS
Gold Contributor

I get my pips from the street,wall street that is!

« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 14, 2009 - 22:23 »

I have fxclub and fxsolutions their news releases are garbage!!! I found a news source if anybody is interested it's marketwatch.com they have some real time releases for the pound and the swiss, i trade the london session it is alot of  choppyness!!! I m having a hard time entering the market but i've trying to force it now i'm going to chill until the summer is over or look for major swings! who else trades in the london sessions anybody, I needs help streetpips@gmail.com or myspace.com/streetpips what up black knight?

This is not advise more of an explanation of a method
streetpips
STREETPIPS
Gold Contributor

« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 21, 2009 - 00:05 »

fxclub Angry and fxsol Undecided

Black Knight
Administrator
Diamond Contributor

Mitakuye Oyasin

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 12:40 »

If you're looking for a good source of news releases (besides just Forex Factory or our own economic calendar at fxKnight.com), have a look at http://www.fx-knight.com/ran.html

Personally, I have found it very helpful to hear the news during trading (including pre-news count-down), rather than having to research and read it.  Keeps my mind (and my monitors!) free for other things.
spunky

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 14:45 »

I  switched over to GFT from FXCM last Aug 2009. I  have no affiliation with GFT, no slippage , tight spread on all majors. I had a couple of server issues with FXCM. I might go back to them ; if I can get back into the UK account since I forsee us USA users getting wacked to 10:1  Angry

Do we get a discount from here fxKnight ?

The beast will feed you my son , and you may grow and prosper in his shadow,but you must be vigilant,nimble, but most of all patient.
Davide
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 20:13 »

This may be of interest to some - it's an analysis of the size of various brokers, based on NFA  data from mid-last year. It focuses on the retail market, so DB, Citi, etc. are not listed.

http://forexmagnates.com/top-forex-brokers-report-over-105b-in-daily-traded-volume/
Black Knight
Administrator
Diamond Contributor

Mitakuye Oyasin

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 13:08 »

"Discount" on what, spunky?  Currently opening an account is free.   Smiley

There are some perks to using us as your introducer, certainly... free indicators and templates for MT4, free Acuity plus our own templates for it, $100 off on their training program, 15% off on ours, plus your own personal dedicated rep over at FXCM (no more waiting in line for "support").  And, of course, you would be dealing with them as part of a large, established group rather than as an individual trader.  If you meant rather a discount on spreads, we can certainly negotiate that for you as well, starting at monthly volumes of 100M and up.

For more info, demos, or forms, please visit: http://www.fx-knight.com/acuity.html#start
moonface

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 11:29 »

Hi Guys

Its great to see more and more competition in the marketplace along with tighter regulation. This has caused the spreads to narrow over the last year or two and keeps those dam brokers honest.

I trade with Vantage FX and they have some of the tightest spreads around and excellent customer service. A couple of the pairs could be better ....

Happy trading all
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 11:37 by 1greyfox » Logged
streetpips
STREETPIPS
Gold Contributor

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 14:25 »

Not a Swiss broker  Angry Angry Angry Sad Huh? Undecided Lips Sealed Cry Roll Eyes Sad Cool

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: