fxKnight
Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 10:54 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Live Pro sessions are on weekdays from 07:00 - 08:00 GMT and from 17:00 - 18:00 GMT

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Sponsored Links

The views and opinions expressed in the website links above or resources below are not controlled by the Referring Broker,
fx Knight.com or the FCM, nor are they responsible for the availability, content, or delivery of said services.

Trading in the global financial markets involves a high level of risk - please review our Risk Warning and Terms of Use.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Lessons to Get You Started  (Read 41029 times)

Click to save 10% off our award-winning Pro Training program!
Black Knight
Administrator
Diamond Contributor

Mitakuye Oyasin

« on: Friday, March 21, 2008 - 22:47 »

Due to popular request, we've now compiled our 10 introductory lessons into a single, complete eBook - which you can get for free simply by signing up for our newsletter!

If you enjoyed the free lessons, you'll love our Pro Training:
http://www.fx-knight.com/join.html

« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 15:11 by Black Knight » Logged
Black Knight
Administrator
Diamond Contributor

Mitakuye Oyasin

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 12:04 »

Recently I presented a webinar sponsored by FXstreet.com which is an introduction to some of the institutional strategies and tools we work with in our Pro sessions here at fxKnight.com - so if you've always wanted to see what an hour with me is like (in a forum where I can talk and point to live charts, not just type/chat) and what a difference it can make in your own trading, then I invite you to check out http://transcripts.fxstreet.com/2008/03/institutional-t.html

Enjoy!

-=BK 

lordpa

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 13:38 »

thank you for the lessons so much i hope you live a very beautifull life
i have a small request you ve mentioned the azma indicator how can i get a copy of it
thank you
Black Knight
Administrator
Diamond Contributor

Mitakuye Oyasin

« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 12, 2008 - 09:03 »

Thank you for your good wish.  I believe you mean OsMA - an MT4 version of that one comes free with my charting template for all Pro Training subscribers (www.fx-knight.com/join.html), or you can search through various forums such as Forex-TSD to see if you can find one.  Alternatively, you can use the MACD histogram in much the same way, and that comes standard with most charting packages out there.

Best,

-=BK

« Last Edit: Monday, May 12, 2008 - 11:39 by Black_Knight » Logged
crystalclear

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 06, 2008 - 12:04 »

Hi BK,

Thanks for the lessons! Just one question about MACD diagram, I have used to watch MACD chart same as showing in lesson 7, with 2 lines and bars. In MT4 platform, the MACD indicator shows a little bit different. How can I edit the indicator in MT4 to change it to the format that more clear for me? Thanks.

crystalclear
Black Knight
Administrator
Diamond Contributor

Mitakuye Oyasin

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 06, 2008 - 12:43 »

There are several variations of the MACD indicator available for MT4.  Some are listed under "Indicators", some under "Custom Indicators".  Try a few to see which you like better, and if none of them are to your liking, sites like www.forex-tsd.com and http://theforexmarket.blogspot.com/ may have alternatives.  Sorry I can't be of more help... I haven't used MACD in a while, not since finding OsMA.
crystalclear

« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 07, 2008 - 01:23 »

Thanks BK, I got something from your links provided. Regards, Cc
FreddyFX
from Mexico

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 21:45 »

Happy with all the info together in one PDF, makes it so much easier to brush up on matters.

Keep up the good work.

VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

Alfred (Freddy) van der Vlies
Puerto Vallarta
Mexico
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: